Noosa 24/4/2010

dog pound

Off to noosa we go saturday morning to head offshore, max 10knts wind, seas to 2m and possible showers,well the wind was right the seas were definitly 2m plus all the chop and mess in between,and possible showers came every 10 minutes, We headed out a couple off km's found some fish on the bottom and did a couple of drifts but unfortunitly could not land anything Alo decided to do some uncontrolable burley (sorry mate), Back over the bar we went and change of plans was needed, Alo luckerly new a good bream spot and before you knew i was picking up bream off the floor of the boat, as quick as i could measure and put in the esky he had another the the floor we ended up with 9 nice bream 27cm to 34cm and bloody good chewing they were to. Moral of the story Big intensions s*#t weather change of tactics and a cracker of a day had by all hut.jpgmail.jpg

Ahh nice one Dave, didn't think you could hold off for too much longer on the berley bit. Bit of a shame on the weather side of things but it was a great day in the river any way. I had a ball. (of hair in my throat lmao)...

Archived