Cold but worth it

blairv

After a week and a bit of not fishing (how did I cope :ohmy: )I finally got out for a fish yesterday.

Decided to head down to Newstead and fish off the pontoon. There was stuff all bait around and I only managed 4 Prawns out of the net.

The combination of time of day and tide yesterday turned out to be great - started with a 50cm Threadie that went back and then a 78cm Jew that fought a geat fight!!

I think it was the combination of time and tide as there was no other bites for the next three hours - so I packed it in and went home.

Great little session though.

blairv wrote:

After a week and a bit of not fishing (how did I cope :ohmy: )I finally got out for a fish yesterday.

Decided to head down to Newstead and fish off the pontoon. There was stuff all bait around and I only managed 4 Prawns out of the net.

The combination of time of day and tide yesterday turned out to be great - started with a 50cm Threadie that went back and then a 78cm Jew that fought a geat fight!!

I think it was the combination of time and tide as there was no other bites for the next three hours - so I packed it in and went home.

Great little session though.

:)

Na mate thats alright I believe you hahahaha.

Just would have loved to have seen it!!!

Seems like an area thats really producing lately.

Angus

Archived