Started a new buisness. Lawn and yard maintenance

snapsnap

Hello Everyone,

Just thought Id let everyone know Im starting my own Lawn Mowing and Yard maintenance buisness. If you need your lawns mowed or yards maintained please give me a call, ill go to most areas.

Also If your a unit owner and are getting ripped off via your body corp for the yard maintenance please give me a call and ill quote your body corp.

Lastly Im a 100% totally realiable, I will never dissappoint on quailty, and for AFO members Ill probably do a discount if fishing is mentioned.

Ive also put an add in the directory.

Best Regards,

James 0435065980

hey mate, i work for chesterfield australia, we sell John Deere, Stiga, Echo, Shindaiwa, Kawasaki equipment and also consumables for contractors like cord, oils , blades etc. Im in Ipswich which is a bit far for you to travel but we have a shop at brendale on south pine road, drop my name in there and they will look after ya.

• 4 weeks later...

Well done for the initiative. I was thinking about doing the same thing up here Hervey Bay, there are a few doing it here, but most of them are booked at least a couple of weeks in advance. The way the rain has been here for the last few weeks maybe I should start an underwater pet retrieval service. The main thing is dont undercut yourself and dont forget your removal costs to the landfill, some of them will charge commercial rates. Good luck with it, I'm sure you wont be short of clients once this rain dies off a bit.

Archived