Anaconda

hulk

Hi All,

I went down to the Morayfield Anaconda last night after having received an email about their sales. On a clearance desk at the entrance, I managed to pick up 10 packets(2 lures to a pack) of Berkley soft vibe lures for only $20.00 in various colours. I have had reasonable success with these in the past so happy to get them. I then went over to their lure section which seems to be either getting fully cleared out or undergoing a store planagram.

Anyhow,all Mojiko lures are at $5.00 regardless of size from small surface poppers or critters to large poppers or trolling lures. I picked up a couple(small popper and a chubby imitation)

They also had Daiwa lures on sale and I managed to grab some black magic braid for $15.00(6kg rating, 100m spool).I have heard reasonable enough reviews on Black Magic so I'm hoping it delivers okay.

Walked around a little more,didn't really need anything else but still pleased with purchases.

Just thought I'd let you know what's on sale incase you are interested.

Hulk

Yea those MF40 vibes are a ral steal! I had to ask the guy twice if this was the real price or a typo. Not a bad lure, I feel they need a little bit more of an agressive lift then metal vibes to get enough movement throughout the water coloumn but each to their own. Another bargain is those Nitro all terrain jig heads for like $2 as well. I always stock up on these when I see them. Very good jighead for working dense structure or a very rocky bottom, hook up rate is pretty good to.

Good shopping all round.

Howie

Archived