sharkin

madmullet

been fishing the shorncliffe peir for them atm been getting shit loads, biggest 1 has been about 1.5m-1.6m (bully).

i got these 1 last weekend but dont know what breed it is

post-8626-144598575177_thumb.jpg

im goin back there this sunday, then doing an all nighter on the 26th if some people want to come

cheers doss

schultzs canal is the best fishing spot for sharks i have ever been to, have got some decent cod, sharks, bream, flathead, shovel nose sharks, jew, rays, and you will cantch heaps of eels there to which you can use for bait, ray wings are also quite good.and the is puddy mullet if you have a cast net which you can also use for live bait

Cheers Corey

post-1835-144598575341_thumb.jpg

Caught last night at thr river mouth. 2.97 meters along with three other smaller sharks. We are going out every second night at the moment. Not sure how anyone could not be catching sharks right now, they are everywhere:cheer: we're averaging about 3 or 4 per session, have had the odd night with only a run or two. Where we have been fishing you can watch the jumping most nights too which has been pretty cool

[attachment=30001]167207_495537121045_587076045_6627935_7100343_n.jpg[/attachment]

Caught last night at thr river mouth. 2.97 meters along with three other smaller sharks. We are going out every second night at the moment. Not sure how anyone could not be catching sharks right now, they are everywhere:cheer: we're averaging about 3 or 4 per session, have had the odd night with only a run or two. Where we have been fishing you can watch the jumping most nights too which has been pretty cool

i was at luggage that whole night,i didnt see anyone,where were ya?

We keep our spot pretty quiet. We do go out and shark in boats but land based is pretty fun. What I've found in brissy is when you start telling people your spots those spots start getting crowded :-) and at the moment we are the only ones fishing it most nights. Other blokes have come down and said "you wont catch much here" and we say, " yeah mate your right, but its nice on the river hey" Heading out again tommorrow night, will post pics here. Got 2 more last night. One bigger guy at 2.1 meters and a pup 1.2 but only fished for two hours. Make no mistake there are some bloody big sharks in the river

Archived