Charters

Old Scaley

Hi All

looking for some advice here. I had arranged a charter for my fishing club with Odyssey Charters at Mooloolaba for next Friday. We have been out with Adam a couple of times now and he runs a good charter, but unfortunately his boat is out of action for a few weeks with a busted motor. I need to take some options to the guys who booked and someone has recommended http://www.fishncrabcharters.com. Anyone used this mob and any comments? Any other suggestions? Must be able to take at least 12 people and can be anywhere from goldie to sunshine coast. We have been out with John Palermo many times so he is on the list, but open to suggestions. There are some we wouldn't use again, but won't name them on this forum. We may still wait for Odyssey to be working again and will definitely book another charter with them later in the year anyway, but any advice welcome.

Fishncrab are very professional, I know the owner glen personally and have been out with him twice, I've always came home with some excellent fish and you'll always get a feed of scanner crap...

Johns injured at the moment, but will be back in action by next Friday he told me today..

Fishncrab are very professional, I know the owner glen personally and have been out with him twice, I've always came home with some excellent fish and you'll always get a feed of scanner crap...

Johns injured at the moment, but will be back in action by next Friday he told me today..

Not sure I like the sound of scanner crap, but will give em a call tomorrow to check available dates and take it to the members. Thanks for the reply, mate.

whate ever you do dont go incredible chartes. i went out with them few months back and as soon as we got to a spot and droped the lines, when it hit the bottem he told us to real in the line and we were off to a diferent spot. he done it to every spot we went to. we got a few fish but not as many as you would expect to catch

whate ever you do dont go incredible chartes. i went out with them few months back and as soon as we got to a spot and droped the lines, when it hit the bottem he told us to real in the line and we were off to a diferent spot. he done it to every spot we went to. we got a few fish but not as many as you would expect to catch

sounds like he was trying to find some fish for yous mate....just because your paying $150+ for a charter doesnt give you a guarentee of bringing home fish....

I'm pretty sure it was Bluewater Charters out of Noosa. The name came up on here about a month ago I think. Looks like they only have one larger boat now Greg. We did the half day charter so only stayed on the close in reefs with few remarkable results. Angus got an 83cm snapper and there was a couple of pearlies, tusk and maori cod.

bucket list.- it is a great day out with warwick.i liked it heaps. boat has very nice electronics and warwick can use and read them well. and the boat is quick and he aint drive it like a grandma that impressed me ya out there fishing in no time thats what i like, unlike some other charter operaters and there dinosour boats and sounders.

Hi All

looking for some advice here. I had arranged a charter for my fishing club with Odyssey Charters at Mooloolaba for next Friday. We have been out with Adam a couple of times now and he runs a good charter, but unfortunately his boat is out of action for a few weeks with a busted motor. I need to take some options to the guys who booked and someone has recommended http://www.fishncrabcharters.com. Anyone used this mob and any comments? Any other suggestions? Must be able to take at least 12 people and can be anywhere from goldie to sunshine coast. We have been out with John Palermo many times so he is on the list, but open to suggestions. There are some we wouldn't use again, but won't name them on this forum. We may still wait for Odyssey to be working again and will definitely book another charter with them later in the year anyway, but any advice welcome.

I had a chat to Warwick from B/List.

Here's his response -

i spoke to sean my mate who has a 5.8 m bonito that can take 4 guys

We would take 6 on mine and 4 on his , it would have to be a nice day, he is a good fisherman , we would leave from Scarborough and fish caloundra wide and hutchies and flinders , all included including lunch for $190.00 per head for 10.

Give me a ring if this helps

If you have 2 pull out it could be an option (???).

Archived