FURTHER INFO ON THE AUSTACKLE WAREHOUSE SALE

Orca

G’Day AFO Members

I have read the posts about our Open Tackle Sessions for AFO members and thought it best I should just clarify a couple of issues so there is no confusion about how we operate our business. Firstly, we are a Manufacturer and Wholesaler and we do not normally sell to the public as such directly. The exception to this rule is if there is no retailer stocking our products within a reasonable distance of where you live. If there isn’t a retailer near to you, then and ONLY then will we sell directly to you.. We have a dealer network right around Australia and in New Zealand and it’s very important that we maintain the integrity of this network as THEY are our customers and not the public. A list of these retailers is available on our website.

The Open Tackle Nights however are quite different. At the end of each year, any run out models that we have are offered to shops at very cheap prices for a period of 6-12 months. At the end of this time, if there are any items still left we offer them to eBay sellers, Market stall people and to members of fishing clubs that we sponsor.

All goods are sold at a minimum of 50% and most are at 80% discount to their normal price. As this sort of stock is gradually getting sold off on a daily basis it is impossible to give an accurate list of what stock will actually be available at the time of the Open Warehouse sessions. Suffice to say it will cover the whole range of gear – Rods, Reels, Lures, Line, Accessories, Terminal Tackle etc

If you need to talk about anything please feel free to give Ben a call on 38063436 or email him on ben.cole@austackle.com.au and he will be happy to help you. I hope this information has been of some help and I look forward to meeting many of you in person soon

Regards

Mike Cole

Managing Director

AUSTACKLE

Archived