austackle opening hours

noname

dont think he's been on here all week, i think he knows i wanna see him about another replacement rod, but he never said anythin the other day, i'll catch up, all good. and thnx, i'll go down next week if i finish early.

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL AFO MEMBERS

I wish to advise that at no stage has Noname contacted myself, or any other Austackle staff member about this problem. He has simply chosen to make various statements about some alleged warranty issue.

Regards

Mike Cole

so what times is the store open iam thinking of getting a rhino stick?

Brad we made a decision after the AFO breakfast to open from 3-6 on Tuesdays and Thursdays to allow members the opportunity to continue to buy the clearance items. This may or may not continue in the future - really it depends on support and availability of stock. Rememeber we are manufcaturers and wholesalers and do not normally deal with the public.

dont think he's been on here all week, i think he knows i wanna see him about another replacement rod, but he never said anythin the other day, i'll catch up, all good. and thnx, i'll go down next week if i finish early.

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL AFO MEMBERS

I wish to advise that at no stage has Noname contacted myself, or any other Austackle staff member about this problem. He has simply chosen to make various statements about some alleged warranty issue.

Regards

Mike Cole

I put up a thread the other day about warranty claim on a rod, then it was all deleted so i was told, and you have not been on since then when up until then you were on every day. All i want to know is when you're open so I can come and see you about replacing the faulty rod, thats all. I have been waiting for you to come online to chat to you about it.

Can you please pm me your phone number?

Archived