30% off all fishing @ amart

neal82

I was just down at Amart allsports Capalaba and was informed that they have 30% off all fishing stock at the moment.

pickings were looking a little slim, but the sales bloke was rushing around like mad unpacking a new delivery.

not sure if its today only, all weekend or into the week. Also unsure if it's at Capalaba only.

I was about to head back and pick up what i could but my car keys are in my wifes car which she happily drove off in to get a haircut. so i'm hoping that i can get back down there this arvo or tomorrow to stock up on few items for the MBC.

I took advantage of that sale on wednesday in Virginia picked up a Shimano Starlo Stix 1-3kg spin rod for $48.99 and a Shakespeare Deceiver 1025 reel for $55.99. I just blooded it today by accident :P flicking a lure around my parents dam to see how it feels and on the first cast pulled in a little yella :woohoo: it was about 6 inches long, turns out he put finglings in about 4 months ago :P

sale must be on at different stores at different times...I scored some bargains a couple of weeks ago at Virginia...dropped in there today and the sale isn't on any more...if you are chasing a bargain call the store before you go in to make sure they have the sale on still ;)

Archived