photos

big al

Ok mate I'll give it a go, this is how I do it with firefox on Windows 7.

Step 1 - Download photos to your hard drive from your camera.

Step 2 - Bring up your started thread

Step 3 - Select the 'add file' button, as shown.

post-5732-144598647676_thumb.png

Step 4 - Browse for the file on your hard drive and select the photo you want

post-5732-14459864769_thumb.png

Step 5 - Put the cursor where you want the photo to be (i.e - in between two paragraphs or at the end of the report/classified) and then hit the 'insert' button.

post-5732-144598647703_thumb.png

Step 6 - Hit the 'submit' button

post-5732-144598647714_thumb.png

Step 7 - Photo Should appear like this

post-5732-144598647726_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps mate :) ..... Scopesy

Ok mate I'll give it a go, this is how I do it with firefox on Windows 7.

Step 1 - Download photos to your hard drive from your camera.

Step 2 - Bring up your started thread

Step 3 - Select the 'add file' button, as shown.

[attachment=36915]1.png[/attachment]

Step 4 - Browse for the file on your hard drive and select the photo you want

[attachment=36916]2.png[/attachment]

Step 5 - Put the cursor where you want the photo to be (i.e - in between two paragraphs or at the end of the report/classified) and then hit the 'insert' button.

[attachment=36917]3.png[/attachment]

Step 6 - Hit the 'submit' button

[attachment=36918]4.png[/attachment]

Step 7 - Photo Should appear like this

[attachment=36919]22052011001_2011-07-13.jpg[/attachment]

Hope this helps mate :) ..... Scopesy

no good at this bloddy hopeless just have to wait till old mate is back from the snow then he can do it -i just wanted to post some photos of some lures that i have been making as i have been bored so will post later :cheer: al ..and thanks to all for the help

Im not sure if the way i do it is correct, but its really simple. Register on Photobucket only takes a sec. Then upload your photo, and copy and paste the IMG code. The IMG code is underneath the photo on photobucket once you have uploaded it. Hope this makes sense. B)

Im not sure if the way i do it is correct, but its really simple. Register on Photobucket only takes a sec. Then upload your photo, and copy and paste the IMG code. The IMG code is underneath the photo on photobucket once you have uploaded it. Hope this makes sense. B)

Sorry but this is not allowed on AFO. It would be even faster though to just add the image to the forum post on AFO by clicking "Add File", then find the image and click Submit.

Terms of Use

[ul]

[li]The use of images that are linked from outside the AFO site is not allowed. The AFO site allows multiple images to be uploaded to forum posts and community photo albums so there is no need to link to external images[/li]

[/ul]

Please see this thread for more information:
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/21-forum-help-and-advice/304793-external-image-hosting-rules#304793

Archived