Looking for parts for my tinny.

Runty66

hey all,

Im looking for some things to upgrade my tinny.

Had a look online for things like. Nav lights, anchor lights, L.E.D lights, an old eakay (60L) (to make a live bait tank) and rod rack.

I am willing to pay for these.. just Brand New is a little $$$$ because im only 14 and don't have a job.

If anyone has something laying around that they don't want boating wise, PM me..

Cheers

James

yeah have a couple on the tube, i have spotted you on the brisbane river a few times, will sto[p and say gday next time. there is a place called ""people in plastic"" that have heaps of containers and buckets and all sorts for a half decent price. look them up they are at rocklea.. could find something suitable for your boat there..

Okay thanks, Yeah i remember you commenting on my Vid..and you asked if i was on AFO and i had no idea what it was so i googled it and here i am :).. Yeah i haven't fished Brizzy for a few months because of its poor form.. ill give it a go soon, heard some good report..

cheers

Mate i think i have a few things off my old tinny you can have for free, tomorrow morning i will have a look and PM ya.

Hope to helps you out :)

Cheers

Darren

Hey runty, mate just a silly tip but something I've got on my tinnie to keep in mind when your doing your nav lights. Mine are LED but I also put red and green LEDS under the red and green covers so that if I break or loose a cover for any reason I still have the right color lights. Just something you might want to do if going LED :-)

Archived