AFO...why I log on.

Rocket75

Having been a member for a few months now, I have found that the members of this site are keen to help and offer advice on all things fishing.

It seems to be a place where you can ask a question or offer advice without the fear of being judged or laughed at.

I feel some posts of late have been antagonistic,aggressive and unneccessary.

I know that everyone has their own opinions on what AFO should \"achieve\", but I would like to see it stay positive and helpful to all comers.

If you don't have anything nice (or helpful) to say, then stop typing.

Keep up the good work guys.;)

As cliched as it is i agree with the expression \"if you dont have anything nice say dont say anything at all\".

On the whole i think AFO works very well.

I myself have learnt a phenominal ammount in the past few years. This has been through reading and actively taking part in whatever meets i can. For that, i thank all the members. I am also looking very forward to learning a lot more in the future.

If one or two people out there are bored to the extent they feel the need to cause trouble, please ignore them and inform AFO staff if you feel they have breached the site Terms and Conditions.

Angus

Post edited by: webmaster, at: 2007/08/03 13:46

Angus wrote:

As cliched as it is i agree with the expression \"if you dont have anything nice say dont say anything at all\".

On the whole i think AFO works very well.

I myself have learnt a phenominal ammount in the past few years. This has been through reading and actively taking part in whatever meets i can. For that, i thank all the members. I am also looking very forward to learning a lot more in the future.

If one or two people out there are bored to the extent they feel the need to cause trouble, please ignore them and inform AFO staff if you feel they have breached the site Terms and Conditions

Angus

Love your work Angus.

Always so politicly correct.

Good on ya mate!

Post edited by: webmaster, at: 2007/08/03 13:48

Post edited by: webmaster, at: 2007/08/03 13:49

Archived