Plasma Cutters

daveylad

I'm looking at buying a plasma cutter and would like to know if anyone on the site has any experience and advice on different models, I'm probably looking at buying a Non Chinese brand. I've looked on Ebay and other sites and cant too many reviews other than by the companies themselves, Thanks

i.ve had experience with miller and lincoln electric units both are industrial quality so pretty expensive

alot of the chinese stuff comes out of the same factories that the big names come out of

i know that alot of those red unbranded units on ebay are actually kempi

i.ve had experience with miller and lincoln electric units both are industrial quality so pretty expensive

alot of the chinese stuff comes out of the same factories that the big names come out of

i know that alot of those red unbranded units on ebay are actually kempi

Lincoln is one of the units I'm liking at the minute Jeff, the PC210 its got its own compressor included but I'd like to get something about that size without the compressor in it.its quoted at $2188 which seems to be a good price for it.

i am a sheet metal worker we use a Thermal Dynamics Plasma Cutter at work. this thing gets a hidding. its hooked up to a cnc bed so some days it is running for 8 or 10 hours only resting as a new sheet is placed on the bed. i noticed when i was looking for a mig the cheaper brands rate there duty cycle @20 or 25 degrees as opposed to the good bards that rate at 40 degrees

i am a sheet metal worker we use a Thermal Dynamics Plasma Cutter at work. this thing gets a hidding. its hooked up to a cnc bed so some days it is running for 8 or 10 hours only resting as a new sheet is placed on the bed. i noticed when i was looking for a mig the cheaper brands rate there duty cycle @20 or 25 degrees as opposed to the good bards that rate at 40 degrees

Theres a model Hypertherme Powermax 30 which sells for about $1800 comes up good on the specs, What is the good bards?

Archived