Photo size limits all screwed up

Mick

:( Guys the more you change it the more it brakes... lets try and keep the site working before we go trying to make it better.. this week it has been offline more than on!!!

:unsure: Sorryt rant over... :blink:

I think you will find most of your pics wont work because you have changed the image size limit .. photos now have modded using the AFO resize tool now say they are to big too add......

It was 500 pixels.... now it is \"Your image file can be maximum (width x height - size): 499x499 - 100 KB\"

SO all your pics at 500 (eg all done with AFO tool wont work\"

Firstly Mick, the site being offline was out of our immediate control.

And yes we have taken the time after those issues were resolved (partially - read other post on offline issue) to upgrade the forum. The site is not broken its just that we brought the site back online as soon as we could as we were still upgrading to not lose as much downtime. the image size has been corrected now

The image size is something i overlooked as the 500px is a setting i need to reset, and that is why we have a section on the site for members to politely tell us if somethings not working properly on the site, as the whole process is quite time consuming, tiring and involves remembering alot tasks to do, and we sometimes miss a few things.

Please note the sorry rant over bit.... :blink:

I hope my info helped you sort out your issue...

webmaster wrote:

Firstly Mick, the site being offline was out of our immediate control.

And yes we have taken the time after those issues were resolved (partially - read other post on offline issue) to upgrade the forum. The site is not broken its just that we brought the site back online as soon as we could as we were still upgrading to not lose as much downtime. the image size has been corrected now

The image size is something i overlooked as the 500px is a setting i need to reset, and that is why we have a section on the site for members to politely tell us if somethings not working properly on the site, as the whole process is quite time consuming, tiring and involves remembering alot tasks to do, and we sometimes miss a few things.

Archived