Daughter not happy with Angus!

Binder

Daughter was looking to start work on beating her brothers Brisbane River Classic haul this year. (Her brother won a boat a few years ago, and picked up a nice rod and accessories for second place the year after). She cant do it now the classic has been retired.

Oh well she will just have to make do with her haul from the local club comps. She won 5 monthly comps, biggest fish and picked up Midget club champion of the year for the second year in a row.

post-11051-144599013732_thumb.jpg

Few more people involved than just me. Got to the point we were forking out our own money each year for the pleasure of running it for a few awesome stalwarts and very little fresh blood. The year after the flood was very poor both in attendance and fishing. Apologies to Erin but she seems to be doing fine.

Few more people involved than just me. Got to the point we were forking out our own money each year for the pleasure of running it for a few awesome stalwarts and very little fresh blood. The year after the flood was very poor both in attendance and fishing. Apologies to Erin but she seems to be doing fine.

All tongue in cheek Angus, was certainly appreciated while it was going.

Not taking her to the Bluefin, getting walloped with her in the boat for a few hours is all I can take, not doing 36 hours!

Archived