Advice on plastics rod to suit certate 2500

yellahunter

Hey guys I'm looking for abit of advice, I'm after a new rod to suit a new certate 2500. It will mainly be used for plastics and top water bass fishing. I'm normally a Diawa man but I'm open to any brand or make as I'm looking for the best suited rod.

Any advice anyone can give will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

I use a Ian Miller shimano raider soft plastic both in the snapper 5-8kg size and the soft plastic raider in the 3-5kg size and both rods are brilliant to use I also have a struddie sic stick in the 2-5kg size but I find the handle a little short for a long fishing session but its the one I take for a short flick session or if I go out in the kayak

I have 2 Starlo tournament rods (original series) for sale at the moment a Light spin 1piece

The Lite Spin is 7' long, of one piece construction and designed for line weights from 2 to 4 kilo and lures from 2 to 10 grams $90

Shimano Starlo Stix tournament Pro (original series) MID SPIN 1 piece

The Mid Spin is also a one piece rod, 6'6 long, and capable of handling 3 to 6 kilo line and lure weights of 7 to 21 grams $90

Could run a light spool on one and a heavier spool on the other with the certate. Take both I'll do a deal for you lol

Archived