Moreton Bay Snapper

Timmo2002

Although it was a very rough day out on the bay we still managed to get a fair amount of fish. Started off using bait but only catching one snapper I changed over to plastic started started catching more fish. My brother caught a 59cm snapper on his little sienna 1000 which he was lucky to catch it because it was sizzling away. I caught my 64cm snapper on a Berkley nemesis which was on a stella 2500. Sorry about the lines through the photo but don't know whats happening.

IMG_1325[1].JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

WOW!!! I'm assuming you are 14? How old is your brother if you don't mind my asking? You certainly seem to have the Bay sussed - care to give us a short history of your fishing growing up (ie. how you've learnt so much - assuming your dad is a top fisherman?).

Extremely impressed (and envious) ....

55 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

WOW!!! I'm assuming you are 14? How old is your brother if you don't mind my asking? You certainly seem to have the Bay sussed - care to give us a short history of your fishing growing up (ie. how you've learnt so much - assuming your dad is a top fisherman?).

Extremely impressed (and envious) ....

haha yeah i'm 14 and my brother is 17. Yeah we go out a fair bit and this was our first time using plastics in the bay after my other brother caught a good cobia. I've been fishing for a fair while only got serious last year. Haha my dad would like to think that. 

34 minutes ago, Luvit said:

Your fishing skills are advanced for your years of age. We are sure to see some cracking captures when summer rolls around. Soft plastics are a great way to target fish. 

Well done.

I hope there are some good photos coming too. Yes it is a great way to catch fish. 

thanks

Archived