Wicked Lb Fishing Trip! Bonefish, Macks, Mullys

Naughts

Recently came back form a amazing land based trip from the mid west in WA and couldn't of asked for a much better trip having a wicked time with the boys getting to have a good crack at surf fishing for mulloway, snapper, tailor and to our surprise even bonefish wich was incredible to see. as well as getting a break from the wild weather to ballon for mackerel and get roasted by some sharks on the heavy gear. It as a hell of a trip that wont soon be forgotten! put together a video of all the highlights hope you enjoy and tight lines!

Bonefish on gangers, 50cm soapies as live bait, and watching a Stella 10000(?) steadily empty out, very cool!

Agree with Angus too, that drone footage is spectacular. And love the font you did 'North Bound' in, I did the decals on my boat in the same font.

Cheers guys, hahaha I've seen some guys in South Africa sliding mullys as live baits and getting some scary good results so thought we would give it ago. once he made it out past the breakers it was only a matter of minutes before he got picked up and the Trinadad 50 was getting roasted!

Archived