Fast or medium action for bait fishing?

boon

Fisher_90 wrote:

boon wrote:
Yea I felt the same too with my shakespeare tempest im6 rod. It's great for flicking lures but not as great for bait fishing. Ah well, looks like I need to find a nice bream rod :) Darn I've already got 4 rods!

Ohhwell i've got atleast 15

Damn Fisher, 15 rods?. You'd better get out and use one then, Hav'nt seen a report from you for a long long time:P

Time to cut the chains that are holding you to the computer:laugh: :laugh: :silly:

chubbstar wrote:

Fisher_90 wrote:
boon wrote:
Yea I felt the same too with my shakespeare tempest im6 rod. It's great for flicking lures but not as great for bait fishing. Ah well, looks like I need to find a nice bream rod :) Darn I've already got 4 rods!

Ohhwell i've got atleast 15

Damn Fisher, 15 rods?. You'd better get out and use one then, Hav'nt seen a report from you for a long long time:P

Time to cut the chains that are holding you to the computer:laugh: :laugh: :silly:

Well i havnt been fishing in a month but hoping to get out this weekend, been busy or the weathers been sh1t or its not report worthy

You're \"Hoping to get out this week end\", are'nt you fishing the Classic? I'll donate a seat in my tinny for you on Saturday if you want it?

I would like to be there when you catch your first fish:blink: :P :laugh: :silly: :silly:

Sorry Fish, I'm only giving you a stir....But I will take you out on Saturday in the Classic if you like?

Jayson

boon wrote:

chubbstar wrote:
:huh: What uglystik you looking at Boon?

It's the sp60a2 like the one schultz mentioned on the light tackle shark fishing article. It would do well as a general purpose boat rod too as it's only 6'

Sound good mate, Have you got a reel in mind for it, or do you already have 1?:)

Archived