curtain tomorrow

millerjo

I've vowed to never return to Curtain on a weekend again.

Seriously mate, take your sling shot.

The amount of idiots out there will start fights for sure.

Last time, a persistant wanka cast his soft plastic onto my boat and hooked up to my anchor rope in the anchor well.

Scored me a free jerk shad and jig head.

Then on the way back we came across a feeding frenzy and stopped to get our spinners out and some tool came out from know where, screamed into the guts of it and lobbed out what looked like a shark bait.

Another time, this tossa kept stopping about 3m to the side of my boat, drifting and casting sp's across my burley trail, right across our lines.

Not just a one off.

Over and over again.

It didn't seem to concern him one little bit.

He just kept saying 'whoops, sorry mate'

Good luck man.

Nastymind wrote:

I've vowed to never return to Curtain on a weekend again.Seriously mate, take your sling shot.The amount of idiots out there will start fights for sure.Last time, a persistant wanka cast his soft plastic onto my boat and hooked up to my anchor rope in the anchor well.Scored me a free jerk shad and jig head.Then on the way back we came across a feeding frenzy and stopped to get our spinners out and some tool came out from know where, screamed into the guts of it and lobbed out what looked like a shark bait.Another time, this tossa kept stopping about 3m to the side of my boat, drifting and casting sp's across my burley trail, right across our lines.Not just a one off.Over and over again.It didn't seem to concern him one little bit.He just kept saying 'whoops, sorry mate'Good luck man.
Im hearing ya nasty, nothing worse than putting up with s**t. Thats why if I can help it  I prefer to fish after dark and real early mornings between the hours of 7pm to 8am. Less boats less twits more fish and less ramp rage.

Archived