Google Earth

Master Sardines

Hi gang, long time no see…. I’m in need of some help here with google earth. Recently I have been a victim of theft and have just bought a gps tracker and it reads back to me numbers im not familiar with. EG lat 27.692168 long 153.391098 when I put it in search in google earth it takes me to never never, it should be my front door. Sorry for being a dummy but I just don’t know the format. Can someone help with a conversion method please?:blush:

mate try this go to tools - options tab at the top change your settings to degrees decimal minutes in the 3d or first tab. Type in cooridnates as follows to the fly to type bar 27 22.671' S 153 27.911' E this should successfully place a marker directly on top of the rufus king wreck just above straddie or south of moreton try this, You are now running in WGS 84

Good to hear from you Steve.

I asked Google the same type of thing not so long ago. The answers I found definitely weren't in accountant-speak LOL

I'm no help. Just wanted to say g'day and how's the fishing and family been ? Getting some new shirts made up for this years Classic ? :P:laugh:

:silly: Thanks ever so much Confused..Wish i could remember your name :blush: I will have to give it a go later tonight as i have to dash off to damn work again :angry:

:) Hi Brian, just the usual on the fishing front... Mum was the catcher of the day last week with a nice lizzard around the 5 ways. I was the usual finder of undersized fish... But! found squire at the pin where i didnt expect to find them.. aannnd the only reason I'll need a new shirt for the classic would be because i would have out grown last years :P

Take care Brian and crew :)

Archived