My time at strathpine 22/12/08

cpetrie

hey guys.

went out to strathpine today with my dad. we fished near the boat ramp which is close to that BBQ area. about 15mins in my Dad caught a crab on his rod(no pics because realized that the camera was out of batteries). it was proabbly 15cm or so claw to claw. i was just throwing plastics while dad fished bait. not much luck. i caught two jellyfish threw the day, bloody menice. no luck threw the day which i'm not happy about, but it's nice to get out fishing.

sorry that this seems like a worthless post.

PS. have people fished landbased near there before and had any luck??

cpetrie wrote:

hey guys.

went out to strathpine today with my dad. we fished near the boat ramp which is close to that BBQ area. about 15mins in my Dad caught a crab on his rod(no pics because realized that the camera was out of batteries). it was proabbly 15cm or so claw to claw. i was just throwing plastics while dad fished bait. not much luck. i caught two jellyfish threw the day, bloody menice. no luck threw the day which i'm not happy about, but it's nice to get out fishing.

sorry that this seems like a worthless post.

PS. have people fished landbased near there before and had any luck??

isnt the rod ment for catching fish and not crabs..your licky it didnt bite the tip off.

but a jelly fish on the plastics isnt all that bad..at least your getting in the strike zone..so keep at it and you'll be jaggin them soon

• 1 month later...

Archived