Liam

Hello, im new, im 14 years old and have been fishing most of my life. the biggest fish ive cought was a shouvel nosed shark. i mainly fish in morton bay and in the rivers around morton bay. i have one problem with this site, i cant find out how to get a picture of me on my profile..so if someone could tell me how to do that it would be good, thanks.

BYE.B)

i think theres a pic of my shark in the attachment or somthing..:S

Welcome to the site.

Your avatar pic looks fine to me :P (jokes)

To update your avatar pic, go into your Profile then select Update Image. (Make sure you have a read of the size requirements).

Then select upload image.

A moderator will approve or reject it based on it's suitability for public display, so may take a few minutes to actually appear.

G'day there mate, i'm new to the forum as well :cheer: For your profile picture, go to your profile and on the right hand side of the screen you'll see a blue box which says "Profile Tasks" and underneath it their is a few options....click the one that says "Update your image". From there you'll be able to browse your computer (click the browse button) and upload your image from there (just make sure the file size of the pic is under 1024kb) B)

*EDIT : Beaten to the punch. Do what Ellicat said :blush:

Archived