Hi everyone, just finding my way around the site at the mo. i'm about to get a new rig. formosa 520 CC. will be making a few trips to the bay mainly mud and the brisbane river mouth. have been fishing in and around brisbane for about 18 years. still have much to learn. i enjoy reading the posts especially the bay ones as i've never had much joy chasing snapper in the bay. would head off to the cape mostly. just finding out about soft plastics..which i find difficult to stick to. i guess i'm not in the right spot or not using the right methods..or maybe doing both (oh for some patience). hopefully i'll get the hang of it. looking forward to reading the posts on AFO and hopefully getting to know some new mates in the near future.

cheers

Welcome to the site mate!

Dont worry we will havea new batch of AFO boat stickers ready soon :P

There have already been some good snapper/squire caught by AFO members from around Mud and the river mouth this season so hopefully things only improve.

Once again welcome mate and we look forward to your future reports.

Check out the "Fishing Events" section of the forum as we have a swap meet very soon (early May). Would be a good chance to meet AFO members and have a good fish locally.

Cheers.

Angus

Archived