WANTED!! Fibreglass Canadian Canoe!!

sharkboi

G'day guys,

At the moment I'm looking for a fibreglass canadian canoe to explore and fish local creeks with a mate.

I have being looking at rosco canoes range and they look rather good but i was wondering does anyone have an unused/unwanted canoe for sale?

Thanks

Does it have to be a canoe? There are 3 2+1 Nemo's (2 seater sit on top kayaks) on ebay at the moment, they make great fishing platforms, and are able to handle a lot rougher water than the canoes. (being sit on top they cant be swamped like a canoe can)

Or you could get a small sit on top kayak each for about $400 each new.

There is a guy, on the southside I think, that makes them, they look good too. They have the horizontal keel thingies on the sides to stabilize it, supposed to be pretty hard to tip over. They were on ebay or trading post, i'll have a look and see if I can find the ones I was talking about, i'll post the link here if I can find it. Oh yeah, I think they were around $850 from memory.

Or try this guy, might be the one but no pics to see. Give them a buzz and have a chat. Or there is a couple of cheap ones on tradingpost.com.au, have a look, you should find one that suits.

/>http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Marine/Sail-Non-Power/Kayaks-Canoes-Dinghies/AdNumber=6820042?BackToResult=true

Archived