yak fishing the mouth. where to go?

aichepee

im heading out with a friend in our yaks around the mouth of the river tomorrow. thought we would put them in as close to the poop shoot as possible to restrict paddling distance. any advice on where to go and what lures etc would be great. harry

p.s - i dont have a sounder.. yet

Ok, the strangest thing just happened, I received a personal message from another member of this forum, he told me that I have to remove my previous post as it is illegal to fish under the wharves ????? I mean seriously? Comeon, I am not telling people that it is legal....I am quite surprised that another member can send me amessage telling me that I have doen wrong, I personally didnt think there is anything wrong with my post before this, but if the admin think it is innaproppriatte rayke then I am sure they will remove it...I have seen other posts regarding more serious things that they havn't been hassled for mate (FAD"S) for example. Okay, nobody go under the wharves fishing, it is highly illegal and it will not be tolerated..I am sorry :P

Archived