Thanks Again To The 2010 MBC Sponsors!

Angus

Just wanted to say another big thanks to our sponors for putting on an awesome prize pool:

Gidgee Lures: Mate your lures look fantastic and there were some very happy faces pulling those out of the bag! Thanks for talking me through them as well as it better ables me to explain them to members. Guys if you are interested in Gidgee Lures feel free to PM "theduke" as he is the man in charge :)

Two Bent Rods: Thanks again guys for the blades (to be distributed soon to those that won them). Awesome addition to the packs. sam@twobentrods.com.au is who you want to talk to guys if you want to discuss the many services on offer.

BuKat List Fishing Charters: Mate leaving the boat there was great. A lot of people got to have a good look and not just from our comp either! Look forward to getting out with you. And well done to Wes on the lucky door!

Brisbane Bay Tours: Was fantastic to re kindle an old alliance with BBT. Well done to Jeff F on the prize!

Chesterfield Australia: Thanks to Kriso for putting that one together. We had a very happy looking Davo walking away with the prize!

Do$stylz Inc: Mate thanks again for helping us out! I cant wait to try those plastics out at Winter Camp!

Thanks again to everyone. Would love to see you all at our future comps!

Angus

Archived