Sale at tackle warehouse

dassa

Hey boys and girls I thought I would pass this on to one and all.

I got an email from Tackle warehouse advertising there winter sale 20% of all shimano and egrell rods and reels.

No good to me as I'm saving from my dirty weekend away in melbourne,so I hope you all make the most of it.

cheers dassa

saw Barra Jacks had a up to 50% sale on but before I went there I went to Tackelworld at Kawana I priced a rod and reel combo at $105, So then I went to the up to 50% sale at Hungry (Barra) Jacks and the same combo was priced at $159 less 15% SHOP AROUND. :angry:

Damien2Rad wrote:

Bad timing for me,I think I ship off to Rocky in a few weeks for a new job.

I think Barra Jacks will be my new shop even though I feel some sort of... honour?? For tackle warehouse. (Because they have been very helpful and I've spent so much there)

I think the figures speak for themselves Loyalty aside sales as we all know are suss but items in this one were a joke even with discount you were paying much more than the Tacklewarehouse store That rod combo with 15% discount still related to $220 at Tacklewarehouse it was $205 undiscounted then 10% off equates to $185 discounted

davey

daveylad wrote:

Damien2Rad wrote:
Bad timing for me,I think I ship off to Rocky in a few weeks for a new job.

I think Barra Jacks will be my new shop even though I feel some sort of... honour?? For tackle warehouse. (Because they have been very helpful and I've spent so much there)

I think the figures speak for themselves Loyalty aside sales as we all know are suss but items in this one were a joke even with discount you were paying much more than the Tacklewarehouse store That rod combo with 15% discount still related to $220 at Tacklewarehouse it was $205 undiscounted then 10% off equates to $185 discounted

davey

Oh I'm not completely loyal, I'll still happily take any bargain I can scoop up.

But I spent my last 80 bucks on booze and blue eye fillets.

Archived