for sale 17ft Coxcraft Rumrunner halfcab 15k

rumrunner

hi

up for sale is my trusty 17ft cox craft Rumrunner 86mod hull on a 02mod dunbier drive on trailer and powered by a 04mod 115hp 4cyl mariner!

comes with all safety gear and accessories inc: 6x pfd,2 ores,flares,v sheet,maps,2x fire ext,2x old epirbs,mirror,Lowrance gps/depth sounder inc good weigh points,mp3/CD player in marine case,4x loud speakers,boat was completely rewired 1yr ago, sand anchor + 100mtr rope, reef anchor, 6rod rocket launcher,large bait board with rod holder,2x rear rod holders, sea anchor/parachute,130ltr underfloor aluminum fuel tank,dual deep cycle batteries and isolation switch,new bilge pump,3/4 cannopy and clears only 2yrs old, and all the other stuff i cant remember at the moment!

the ultimately reliable xl 115hp mariner is fitted to the std 22"transom using a 5" jacking plate witch is great for getting the best performance out of the motor! this package does 70kph at the moment with motor is adjusted in the neutral position.

the trailer is in good condition and the wheel bearings were done aprox 1yr ago and rollers were checked and repinned,this trailer is very ezy to drive the boat on and off(so no more wet feet), i also fitted skid plates between the two rear rollers to avoid damaging the keel when someone misses the rollers!

i think that is about it? please ask if you have any questions!

selling to afo members for $14500.00 but advertised for 15000! $200 spotters fee if you can find a buyer for 15k!

call me anytime on:0409271036 or 55436693 Ian. the boat can be viewed at Tamborine or water test available to interested parties!

cheers Ian DSC_0324_2_800x600.jpg

wittyfishin wrote:

fantastic looking outfit

dont suppose you would be interested in a swap for an 09 Aquamaster 4.2 Abalone with a 40hp Evinrude Etec with maybe 50 hours on it all still under warranty

have a look at my avatar picture to see the boat.

thanks

eric

thanks for the offer Eric but i need the money for a new business im trying to get up and running!

cheers Ian

zan0_15 wrote:

mate if you were to sell this boat in about 4 months time id take it straight away! is very nice and just what im looking for! damn it!

why dont you get a loan and then pay it off in 4months?

im hoping to have it sold within a week or two at this price!

cheers Ian

Archived