3.7m tinny 15hp $1500 ono

doddzie

hey guys i got a 3.7m tinny for sale its got a mariner 15 on the back. had the transom built up so it fits a long shaft motor, has a depthsounder, nav lights, new fuel tank, 2 life jackets and a spare gearbox. boat and trailer heave rego till the 8/11. also has a false floor that the fuel tank is under. never had a problem with the boat and runs great.

post-8279-144598581678_thumb.jpg

post-8279-144598581693_thumb.jpg

post-8279-144598581703_thumb.jpg

post-8279-144598581712_thumb.jpg

travis : your not far off .... being my first boat i was always :pinch: scared that i was gonna get swamped ( never happened tho ) its a fun ride over the channel between inskip an fraser when theres a runout tide and 20 knt wind :woohoo: just needs a tidy up :)

travis : you known how in december last year there were them constant winds? well that coupled with a strong run out tide made for a swell ride, pun intended lol

ryan, i know wat your parents meen hey im 28 and me old girl is still on my damn case

travis : you known how in december last year there were them constant winds? well that coupled with a strong run out tide made for a swell ride, pun intended lol

ryan, i know wat your parents meen hey im 28 and me old girl is still on my damn case

yeah was saying i know what its like.... my tinny about the same size and its seen some crazy stuff for a boat that size :lol:

Archived