What Brands work best....Blades/Vibes

I'm wanting to know what brand works best for most people who use Blades/Vibes..I have a few evergreen blades @ TT Blades, what do most AFO Members use on this site ? what Blades/Vibes work for you.. ?

Im going shopping for more lures today and want to buy a few more Blades/Vibes, so ive been asking my self what Brand works better. Is it worth me spending $19.95 for evergreen Blades or $13.00 for TT Blades or strike pro blades...

Some help would be great, over all im seeing what is the most popular Blade AFO members use or recommend.. :)

Thanks

Darren

BCF stoke them B) Also have a chat with Zimman.

Thanks mate will do...I have found with the evergreen Blades that the paint chips off very easy. And for $19.95 thats not good.

The vaults paint holds up better then the rest I've found.

Ok well ive been told that BCF has them so seeing i live on the Gold Coast near Robina i will go to BCF Burleigh and see if they sell the Vaults.. Thanks Keen-as-fisho for the advise :)

Much prefer the TT's over Vaults myself.

And the reason for this is ?

Better action/variation of tow points/action on dead drop and controlled drop.

Plenty of blades on the market all will catch fish, some are better than others.

Have a couple of Sonics that are over 30 years old still up there with the best of them.

The Threadybusters are very good have not bought any other type of soft vibe since I have been using them.

Ecogear VX series and the ZX series cant beat em!

TT Ghost blades are awesome to when using light line and a fast rod.

I use blades on the flats in around 5-7ft of water using a constant wind, as well as in deep water. They are also killer around pylons...They are just a ripper lure, but they have to be fished right...took me ages to get it right

Ok well ive been told that BCF has them so seeing i live on the Gold Coast near Robina i will go to BCF Burleigh and see if they sell the Vaults.. Thanks Keen-as-fisho for the advise :)

Plus 1 for the vaults, decent lure at a good price.

fishin.com.au has them if you can't get to bcf. Very good service and quick shipping.

Plus 1 for the vaults, decent lure at a good price.

fishin.com.au has them if you can't get to bcf. Very good service and quick shipping.

Thanks for the good advise, i think i will go buy some tomorrow ;)

Archived