Some recent purchases

Jords

Just some stuff I have bought in the last four weeks. There is also a fair bit that I have managed to buy and lose in that period :S . Nothing super high-end, but seems to do the job alright

post-529-144598614956_thumb.jpg

Sounder is a Humminbird Piranhamax 190CX

Reel is a Daiwa Exceler 100HDA I bought from Rocket

post-529-144598615007_thumb.jpg

Austackle IM6 Carbon Baitcaster 2-4kg and Camo-stick 1-3kg

[attachment:3]IMG_1468.JPG[/attachment]

A few random surface lures, had three of the austackle skippys, lost one two a tree and one to tailor, that one lost its eye to some bass down at the pumping station.

post-529-144598615071_thumb.jpg

Few small lures for bassing in the creeks

[attachment:5]IMG_1473.JPG[/attachment]

Few lipless cranks, purple one is an austackle one, had the green too but got wrapped today and lost it :angry: . Of course trusty ole gvibe there too

Finally, a question. Bought a heap of beetlespin arms, and I read somewhere a while ago about people who were clipping them onto hardbodys.... Anybody tried this? I think I might give it a go sometime soon!

cheers

post-529-144598615017_thumb.jpg

post-529-144598615033_thumb.jpg

post-529-144598615043_thumb.jpg

Just some stuff I have bought in the last four weeks. There is also a fair bit that I have managed to buy and lose in that period :S . Nothing super high-end, but seems to do the job alright

IMG_1468.JPG[/attachment]

A few random surface lures, had three of the austackle skippys, lost one two a tree and one to tailor, that one lost its eye to some bass down at the pumping station.

[attachment:4]IMG_1469.JPG[/attachment]

Few small lures for bassing in the creeks

[attachment:5]IMG_1473.JPG[/attachment]

Few lipless cranks, purple one is an austackle one, had the green too but got wrapped today and lost it :angry: . Of course trusty ole gvibe there too

Some divers I bought for trolling around impoundments, particularly NPD. The olive ones are Rapala XRap Slashbaits, Bought them and the other rapalas off ebay for $5 each, look like they would go alright.

Finally, a question. Bought a heap of beetlespin arms, and I read somewhere a while ago about people who were clipping them onto hardbodys.... Anybody tried this? I think I might give it a go sometime soon!

cheers

Those 2 lures in the middle of the picture...lipless cranks i brought 2 of them same colour waht are they like, do they work very good Jords...I havent used mine yet :)

YEah manni for the yak, will hopefully have it fitted properly for my next trip :D

And kiwi, I have had a fair bit of success with them, and thats saying something because I have never caught a fish on any other vibe or lipless crank!

What colours did you get? Apparently the black goes alright on the bass

YEah manni for the yak, will hopefully have it fitted properly for my next trip :D

And kiwi, I have had a fair bit of success with them, and thats saying something because I have never caught a fish on any other vibe or lipless crank!

Black x1 Gold x1 Silver with black strips x1

I gather you work them just like a blade...I paid $20.00 for 3 of them AFO Deal from AUS Tackel

BCF, on special for $200 down from $400 (but you can get it a few other places for $350

I think BCF has the Garmin 300c on sale now for $250, but if the sale is still on then it will be ending soon!

YEah I either give them a few hops/jigs or just let them sink for a while, roll them in, sink a bit more, roll them in

I'm going to get a black one and a silver one and a replacement green one when I go in on sat. Did you get any of the sakanas? (little chubby like shallow divers)?

BCF, on special for $200 down from $400 (but you can get it a few other places for $350

I think BCF has the Garmin 300c on sale now for $250, but if the sale is still on then it will be ending soon!

YEah I either give them a few hops/jigs or just let them sink for a while, roll them in, sink a bit more, roll them in

I'm going to get a black one and a silver one and a replacement green one when I go in on sat. Did you get any of the sakanas? (little chubby like shallow divers)?

On Sat i will take my wife with me and buy some more, and i want to get a handfull of the chubbys....I was told that these lipless cranks work a treat :)

yeah apparently they get quite a few bass, good for the deeper water that the chubby ones can't reach

guess i'll meet you saturday

Jords what time are you looking at going there ?

yeah apparently they get quite a few bass, good for the deeper water that the chubby ones can't reach

Will aim to be there at 7, will probably be there right from 7 to 9, you?

Same 7pm i will see you there Jords :)

It is in the morning mate...? So see you at 7am?

It is in the morning mate...? So see you at 7am?

Lol fingers type to fast, all good see you then :)

Jords

wwe will have a lure deal available tommorrow that means even you will be able to afford to loose a few ! lol I would much prefer to see some photos of the lures attached to fish rather than trees though! lol

Jords

wwe will have a lure deal available tommorrow that means even you will be able to afford to loose a few ! lol I would much prefer to see some photos of the lures attached to fish rather than trees though! lol

Will do mate! Do you have any lures that would be suitable for impoundment trolling? Want something that I can just tow around while exploring/looking for new spots etc.

I guess diving depth isn't too important as I have a downrigger bomb (thanks ray!) so can alter it.

Will make sure I take more pictures of the fish, last three times I went out with them I forget some crucial part of the camera (once camera itself, once memory card and once batteries :angry: )

Archived