dvd done

madmullet

post-8878-144598622307_thumb.jpg

now i know some of you will realy like this, and others wont like the dvd, but its something we have done as a hobbie for a non profit dvd, its only a short flick composed of photoes, and actual footage of sharkin and normal fishing that runs for 30 mins. this is basically only the taste of what is to come.

madmullet 2 will be off tap, and action packed.

if you would li,e a copie please p.m me your address and i will either post it or drop it off.

cheers kurt

There are programs to "rip" videos from youtube.... then they own it

True and i have been ripping vids off youtube for years aswell.. just that the quality is not as good as if u were watching it off a dvd.. You would get a lot more people to watch it on youtube, and then when u make the second one bigger and better you already have a fan base from the first one that u give to the masses and then more people will pay for your "non profit" dvd. Also people can rip dvd's and put them up on the net as a torrent full quality, so either way.

If its only for sale around bris area in fishing shops, no where near the amount of people will c it compared to youtube.

Cheers

Travis

There are programs to "rip" videos from youtube.... then they own it

True and i have been ripping vids off youtube for years aswell.. just that the quality is not as good as if u were watching it off a dvd.. You would get a lot more people to watch it on youtube, and then when u make the second one bigger and better you already have a fan base from the first one that u give to the masses and then more people will pay for your "non profit" dvd. Also people can rip dvd's and put them up on the net as a torrent full quality, so either way.

If its only for sale around bris area in fishing shops, no where near the amount of people will c it compared to youtube.

Cheers

Travis

it will go on you tube at a later date,

kurt,

i'll grab a copy this weekend if you've got any spare? i'll pass it around with a few others after i'm done.

cheers

eug

mate i am all out atm but am burning more over the week end. p.m me your address and full name and i will send one out next week.

Archived