Berkley 3B Sub Dog

sari96

m8 they take surface lures in the warmer months as it is when the school prawns are on the move,if you want a lure that I recon is by far the most consistant on whiting then give the 65 r2s bubble pop in the clear yellow,i have tried walking lures and even though you will catch them on 1 they dont even come close to a properly worked popper.

Get your self a 3B pop dog in the terrier colour, find some water of depths up to a meter deep with loads of yabbie holes on the bottom. Tide doesn't matter, water temp/time of the year all that crap doesn't matter. Do nice long casts and a steady/slow retrieve without pausing and maintaining a consistent bloobing action. Another lure to try is the Lucky craft Gunfish in impact yellow and ghost shrimp. Persistence pays off to so stick with it.

Get your self a 3B pop dog in the terrier colour, find some water of depths up to a meter deep with loads of yabbie holes on the bottom. Tide doesn't matter, water temp/time of the year all that crap doesn't matter. Do nice long casts and a steady/slow retrieve without pausing and maintaining a consistent bloobing action. Another lure to try is the Lucky craft Gunfish in impact yellow and ghost shrimp. Persistence pays off to so stick with it.

easy there turbo. we were just trying to help the bloke and improve his chances by telling him how we caught them we dont claim to be experts. isn't that what this site is all about?

maybe you can show me how its done? i will supply the boat for the day.

Archived