Anyone bought a rod from cabela's?

TheLazyboy

Personally I reckon you are better off purchasing your rods in AU. The freight is a real killer on rods from the states.

If you are after a particular rod keep looking at the sales here or go and have a look at the Austackle range .

For something in a higher price range check out the Nordic Stages they are absolutely unreal.

Another big advantage of the aussie purchased rods is that if you have a warranty problem it can be dealt with locally.

Cheers

Ray

I haven't bought any gear from Cabela's since moving down here. I used to buy online all the time back in the US and they were always extremely good with delivery and reasonable freight costs. The UPS guy always had the same joke when he was dropping it off - "I was really tempted to say that this one was lost..." Then he'd hang around while I opened up my toys :lol:

After they opened up a huge store about 5 minutes from where I lived, I started just going there directly instead of online though I think BassPro has the better selection. I think all but 2 or 3 of my rods are still from Cabela's though; I flew them out here with me.

Archived