Pussca marries a … woman!

kreel

As tBox and I arrived we pulled up behind the bride in her limo and had to sneak past the paparazzi mob to join Dass, Cheryl, Shortie, Kate and Denny at the back of the wedding. Little did we know that Pussca had arranged seating in the front row.

It was a lovely ceremony, Ronald Biggs was asked to officiate but unfortunately had to do so from an apartment overlooking the event.

post-2889-144598677663_thumb.jpg

After the ceremony we went to Shortie's for a drink then off to a bar next to the marina for even more drinks, Dassa was in fine form - fortune telling using his special crystal ball:

"I predishct a loooong and hipppy lif for Pusssy-cat and knickker-bocker, theeys a lovverrly cumple… "

about this time Dass was a little emotional and had a cry.

post-2889-144598677679_thumb.jpg

I won't go into all the details of the evening suffice to say we all had a splendid evening, Denny was going into his smooth talking mode chatting up 2 ladies who seemed particularly attached to each other, he was sure he was up for an evening to remember until he found out they were indeed attached to each other! Ooops. :dry:

Nickers was having great night and from time to time forgot who she was marrying!

post-2889-144598677686_thumb.jpg

But in the end it was Pussca who was the man of the moment and knowing that he has a gun I relinquished my grip on her and Pussca landed a beauty and just to prove it here she is and she's well and truly legal.

post-2889-144598677693_thumb.jpg

Sunday and tBox and I decided to have a look around at some of the tackle stores where she picked up a lovely new rod - we had to test it out and after a quick little play tBox blooded it.

post-2889-144598677703_thumb.jpg

Oh by the way Shorty, just how big is your willy?

post-2889-144598677696_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah thats where the name came from. :dry:

I won't go into all the details of the evening suffice to say we all had a splendid evening, Denny was going into his smooth talking mode chatting up 2 ladies who seemed particularly attached to each other, he was sure he was up for an evening to remember until he found out they were indeed attached to each other! Ooops. :dry:

It's OK Den; Conjoined twins is a fantasy of mine too. :silly: :lol::lol::lol:

Archived