GoldCoast Canal 09.11.11

eg_vtec

decided to give the gold coast canals a go this morning since i havent been there in awhile. fished a total of 1.5 hrs. ended up with a trevally going around 40-45cm and a little flatty 40cm. both fish was caught on soft plastic on outgoing tide. all up was a good little trip.

thanks for reading

hai ho

xbxo94.jpg

of98av.jpg

Gidday Hai,

I was just wondering, when you were flicking the SP...I noticed it is the same one...did you change the technique, I mean with the Flatty were you bottom bouncing, and then changed the retrieve when you snagged the trev... The reason I ask is when I caught my trev, I didn't really do anything except... I don't know....drop it on its head...

Gidday Hai,

I was just wondering, when you were flicking the SP...I noticed it is the same one...did you change the technique, I mean with the Flatty were you bottom bouncing, and then changed the retrieve when you snagged the trev... The reason I ask is when I caught my trev, I didn't really do anything except... I don't know....drop it on its head...

i was mainly targetting flatty today. most the time i was bottom bouncing. the trevally was caught on this technique as well. it was really a by catch. haha but most the time if there is bust up and you throw ur plastic at it, theere is a high chance of hooking up

Archived