Tackle bags

Ash

Just incase anyone was interested in getting a lure/tackle bag. I picked up one from Big W for $20. I know it doesnt have the flashy name, ie it was $20, but it holds a good amount and seems good quality. Juat thought i'd put it up for those penny counting (poor) fisherman like me! heres some picks: [img size=288]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/fishing_bag.JPG

Post edited by: Ash, at: 2006/08/02 09:34

post-81-144598399798_thumb.jpg

i just use my back pack and stock it with tackle trays... it hols 3 big trays and 1 small tray along with 20 packets of gulp plastics, a spare reel and a few spools of leader and all my necessities liek mobile wallet and keys...

im looking for a proper fishing backpack like plano or sumthing like that, thats like a backpack so its easy to carry while walking to a fishin spot and holds a good amount of gear...

troy

That is a nice looking bag. When I'm plasticing(usually involves lots of walking) I just have my nike bag with all the jig heads and trace and phone and wallet and that stuff in a takeaway plastic container. Then I just chuck all the packets of plastics in. I saw some really nice bags at bcf the other day. A shakespear nice looking bag was 14.95 and I couldnt see any problems with it.

• 3 weeks later...

#

Welcome to BCF - Boating, Camping, Fishing : Home

From lures to life vests, sleeping bags to satellite navigation, we've got everything you could possibly need for your next boating, camping or fishing adventure. ... to a trailer boat or even a trusty tinny, BCF carries the products you can't live without. BCF is your one-stop ... - Difficulty Logging In? Brisbane next 4 days ...

www.bcf.com.au - 14k - Cached - More from this site - Save

log onto their website and it will give you store locations also sign up with them and you get extra discounts on some catalogue items. the guys at my local at capalaba are very friendly and knowledgeible

ray

most sports stores and k mart and big w stock them just make certsin that they are plastic friendly nothing makes you cry more than going to use a spinner bait and opening the tray and finding 10 $10 spinner baits with the skirts half disolved and sticking to the tackle box. i now only use shimano or plano they may cost a bit more but i now know that my soft plastics wont disolve on me. Both brands are adjustable.

ray

Post edited by: rayke1938, at: 2006/08/23 18:49

Archived