Brisbane Fishing Online Directory

Angus

Morning all...

I was just looking through the AFO Directory and I came to the realisation that there are many members here who do not have their businesses, companies or services listed. The Brisbane Fishing Online Directory gets a huge ammount of traffic each month and really does offer some great exposure.

AFO Directory: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/directory

Although I would like to think that much like a networking or referral group, a AFO member may be more inclined to support another AFO members as opposed to a random, listings in the AFO directory are also viewable by non-members and benefits from a respectable google ranking. This is a double benefit for your business.

Furthermore it is FREE to list your business in the directory really leaving no reason why not! You can for a very small fee upgrade your listing to a "featured listing" if you think its worth it.

Anyway I just thought I would encourage any and all AFO members to add their various business (or that of their employers) into the directory (which is not restricted at all to fishing/outdoors related industries).

Cheers.

Angus

Cool thanks Angus will have to put a listing in.

Yeah Dom please do.

I bet half the AFO member base dont even realise your a tiler. Not saying they need tiling right now... But you never know!

We keep talking about the "Community Atmosphere" that has developed here. Surely that atmosphere would extend to supporting fellow community members in their businesses if they had no pre existing loyalities?

Angus

• 4 weeks later...

Archived