Coomera Tomorrow LB

RUSSIAN

Hi all!

The holidays are almost finished and I havent even had a chance to fish them unfortunately due to being busy. However, I have finally got the chance to wet a line and have decided to give the coomera a go landbased tomorrow afternoon. I have fished the coomera river only once with very limited success, however after seeing some recent reports from this area, I have an instant eage of fishing this area once again. Last time I fished up near the lake (upper river) and I was thinking of doing the same thing tomorrow. The target species will be some bream, possibly some trevally off the surface and if God sees me as a good person maybe my first mangrove jack! My plan of attack was to have 2 bait rods set up in rod holders while me and dad fish some hardbodies and plastics. Also during this time, I will also have a casting rod with a slug ready to go just in case the trevs break the surface (as this is what me and dad saw occuring last time we fished). So this is what my idea was and was wondering what your thoughts would be? I also have no clue where wo get some livies, however I would love to get my hands on some and it would be great if someone could lead me in the right direction. Finally if you guys have any other tips (ie: better location, different tactics, certain baits; etc) to give an ammature teenage fisher that would also be greatly appriciated. :) :whistle: :P

Thanks all and sorry for being a bother. I hope to post a report tomorrow night (fingers crossed :woohoo: )

cheers

Anthony ;)

Archived