Where is AFO going???

BassTracker

Very well said brad

And on the same note, don't forget shorty spreading rumours about me stealing trailers which isn't true.

I had untold phone calls about this and until now have kept it to myself

The rumours also included mic fillet

So to all that know me you would know I didn't steel trailer and if the rumour doesn't stop, the wonderers will

I am just about to stop having everything to do with this site because of a few members, over the past 3-4months, this site has gone from good to bad because of these people. We don't want to post because of them but mainly use it for keeping in touch

I for 1 have been fishing heaps over the past 2 months, but do not post because of these people

What would you rather, a forum with a lot of good post like their used to be, it keep going down the same path, I for 1 want to see a change

Very well said brad

And on the same note, don't forget shorty spreading rumours about me stealing trailers which isn't true.

I had untold phone calls about this and until now have kept it to myself

The rumours also included mic fillet

So to all that know me you would know I didn't steel trailer and if the rumour doesn't stop, the wonderers will

I am just about to stop having everything to do with this site because of a few members, over the past 3-4months, this site has gone from good to bad because of these people. We don't want to post because of them but mainly use it for keeping in touch

I for 1 have been fishing heaps over the past 2 months, but do not post because of these people

What would you rather, a forum with a lot of good post like their used to be, it keep going down the same path, I for 1 want to see a change

really me? shortie talks about me? really? :lol: thats sweet of him :P

I cant talk on behalf of you kurt(and i wont!!) but i can tell you all that I have recieved no trailers or trailer for that matter and or no trailer parts from kurt or from may fair marine and thats a fact.If i want a trailer i 'll make it thanks!!

you would stop the wonderers?? really?you would do that over a romour.....so who wins the battle there.. you or shortie? hahahayou cant be serious bloke you need a fish!

Firstly, like we has said previously, we aim to foster a friendly community and in no way are trying to change the 'culture'. We do our best to moderate the site with our admins and moderators (it isn't just Ellicat doing the moderating, there are quite a few of us). We regularly discuss member issues and behaviour between Admins and Mods and decide on appropriate actions.

We introduced a warning system to assist in managing members and make it fairer. Our decisions are never going to please all members, as everyone has different attitudes, friends and backgrounds but we can only do our best to keep it all friendly.

We do hope all members continue to enjoy the site into the future without having to worry these petty issues and more about the fishing and boating

Archived