Hi everyone, my name is Matthew Adams. I'm a 16 year old boy from the suburb of Greenbank (Brisbane). I've been living here for all of my life. I've recently had brain surgery which has caused me to have minimal actions towards life, such as... chores and my favourite hobbies. I've never owned a boat but I would love to! I go fishing approximately maximum of 3-4 times a month if that. Both my parents work all day everyday, and have limited time to take me out. I have a 3-4kg rod and also a 12'ft surf rod, I'm unsure of the size of the reel. I have a lot of tackle equipment which I use whenever I go fishing. My dream would be to go out with someone, I don't care if it's land based or offshore... but to stay at that place and maybe camp the night and fish all throughout the night. If you would like to chat some more please send me a private message, I'd be glad to talk to you! Thanks again for everyone who's read/reading this I am really appreciative.

Kind Regards,

Matthew Adams :)

Welcome Matthew to the site, I'm sure you'll get someone from your area to help out and possibly take you fishing, hope you are getting improvement after the surgery and things improve...especially when it comes to the chores :P

Good luck mate keep watching the site for Going Fishing

Welcome Matthew - I good way to get an invite out on someones boat is to get yourself and your parents along to a social or an event. That way people can get to know you and put a face to you. It is a big deal getting an invite on a boat especially for the younger members. I am pretty sure the older members would like to know your parents and yourself before they have the responsibility of taking you onboard.

The next event is the MBC (Moreton Bay Classic) if you can make yourself along to the final day during the presentations it is a great way to meet people.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/tournaments/moreton-bay-classic/633-2013-moreton-bay-classic

Archived