Brisbane River Part 2 Success

tekung

friend of mine got onto me about having a crack at a fishing session; so i put together afew things to make sure it was going to be a good turn out.  had to make sure we had all the plastics ready to go so a short trip down to tacklewarehouse and 12 bags of zmans and damikis, we were lock and loaded . With my recent trips, ive sort've worked out the roughly short window of feeding and boy it payed off that we went at 4am because i was spot on, the bite was hot; really annoyed that i lost a big big fish that had me holding the spool and busted off, and tailor were out in plague numbers so we lost about 2 boxes of jig heads to them. all in all i think he was pretty happy with the day; we had burnt through 4 box of jig heads and ran out just as the bite died off so i called it a day by 9am.  we brought home a mix bag of fish from tailor, trevally, bream, snapper, flathead, flounder, all the delicious bread and butter species

hope everyones taking full advantage of this glass weather 

catch.jpg

Cracking haul there mate - such a good effort for a heavily fished area. Many boats around? You really need to sign up for Suburbs of Origin - you've got all of the saltwater species covered right there!!

That tailor seems fat for it's length, must be plenty of bait around. And that top flounder is a great size too!!

Archived