An Afternoon In The Tinny

deye223

well it's great to have me bum back in a tinny .

i was sitting at home today and at 14:30 i figured i would have a look at the web cams at lakes

and that was it i'm go'n fishing , got to lakes at around 15:25 so i chucked the boat in and out

the entrance we go dropped the anchor and had the first bait down by 16:00 .

got a snapper in the 1st 10min and then nothing for 1/2 an hour , i was thinking sh*t all this way

and just one fish then at 16:40 all hell broke lose ya see i had 3 rods in and all went off within about

15 seconds i got 2 more out of that and dropped one and after that it was a fish a drop and the odd

dropped .

and then i glanced at the sounder and it was obvious why all the action they were as thick as fly's in the

out back any way i brought home 10 and sent a lot back .

IMG_2914 (Medium).JPGIMG_2918 (Medium).JPGIMG_2919 (Medium).JPGIMG_2924 (Medium).JPG

1 hour ago, deye223 said:

well it's great to have me bum back in a tinny .

i was sitting at home today and at 14:30 i figured i would have a look at the web cams at lakes

and that was it i'm go'n fishing , got to lakes at around 15:25 so i chucked the boat in and out

the entrance we go dropped the anchor and had the first bait down by 16:00 .

got a snapper in the 1st 10min and then nothing for 1/2 an hour , i was thinking sh*t all this way

and just one fish then at 16:40 all hell broke lose ya see i had 3 rods in and all went off within about

15 seconds i got 2 more out of that and dropped one and after that it was a fish a drop and the odd

dropped .

and then i glanced at the sounder and it was obvious why all the action they were as thick as fly's in the

out back any way i brought home 10 and sent a lot back .

IMG_2914 (Medium).JPGIMG_2918 (Medium).JPGIMG_2919 (Medium).JPGIMG_2924 (Medium).JPG

Nice catch mate, when u say lakes are u referring to lakes entrance?

Archived