Busy Day Out At The Dam

Dinodadog

I was surprised to see a good line up at the gate yesterday morning, its the most people I have seen ready to fish for ages. We have a lot of permit holders turn up once or twice a year, dont catch fish so never return. Ah well more for the rest of us. As there were a few boats hitting the water I took off down the dam to annoy some bass before they got down that far. I had the fishing to myself for a couple of hours, before I was joined by several boats. Took me until 10am to get my score up to 50 bass and by the time I gat back to the ramp I had got to 52 bass. Once again there was a lot of baby bass, but its all good fun.

Dino

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

I must admit I was a little scared the other day, returning from the other side when there was a ripple on the water and you could not see the road below, then bang as you drop into a pothole and think you have run off the edge.Better now Ray has put a couple of witches hats on the edge of the road. Road is still deep on the northern side with the camber of the road.

Dino

Archived