Blakleys Boats

straddiebrad

hey guys as most of you who went on the blakleys event you would know that  there was another boat not from our crew who ran into 3 boats,after thinking about it i will be contacting my insurer  to get my boat looked at,as mine was one that got hit not too much damage just some paint off the sides,after long thought of how the other guy treated mark as he was there trying his best to push it away going between the boats in the yak,an with not even a sorry i thought bugger him ,i have been with my  insurance company for 15 years  with out a claim ,if you think you could let me no what you saw pm would be fine that would be great thanks brad,

Yep, sounded like a tool Brad. Hopefully he ends up out of pocket and you guys don't have to pay anything. 

While we're at it regarding the Blakesley's weekend - did anyone accidentally take home a navy blue pillow ......? Think the missus is wondering how I could 'lose it' ......... :whistle:  I've assured Mark and I didn't spoon after staying up drinking bourbon (and mead ....) together - I 'think' she believes me ...... :no:

15 hours ago, straddiebrad said:

hey guys as most of you who went on the blakleys event you would know that  there was another boat not from our crew who ran into 3 boats,after thinking about it i will be contacting my insurer  to get my boat looked at,as mine was one that got hit not too much damage just some paint off the sides,after long thought of how the other guy treated mark as he was there trying his best to push it away going between the boats in the yak,an with not even a sorry i thought bugger him ,i have been with my  insurance company for 15 years  with out a claim ,if you think you could let me no what you saw pm would be fine that would be great thanks brad,

To make a claim won't you need to make a police report??? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived