Extremely New To Fishing

Logan J

Hi all , i'm only just getting into fishing i'm 16 years old and live near the coast in Melbourne. Even though i'm extremely new to the site i have already found huge amounts of help and guidance with choosing a rod etc from some some of the guys on here,big thanks to Angus,drop bear,old Scaley and fishinfox for your help and patience and i look forward to day when i can help out other begginer fisherman on the site in the coming years.

Cheers Logan 

12 hours ago, Logan J said:

Hi all , i'm only just getting into fishing i'm 16 years old and live near the coast in Melbourne. Even though i'm extremely new to the site i have already found huge amounts of help and guidance with choosing a rod etc from some some of the guys on here,big thanks to Angus,drop bear,old Scaley and fishinfox for your help and patience and i look forward to day when i can help out other begginer fisherman on the site in the coming years.

Cheers Logan 

Hey Logan,

You just made my day thanks mate.

I would so love to see any fish you catch. Photos and a bit of a story of how you did it.

It doesn't even matter if you don't do very well I love hearing about fishing trips. 

A mate of mine catches good quality snapper from the wharfs down your way. I dont actually know where he goes but he uses fresh mullet for bait or whatever local fish is cheap at the time. 

This is all I got yesterday haha. We put in some crab pots and played with the new boat. No spotties around yet.

20171222_133711.jpg

that's awesome to hear and i'l definitely be posting everything i catch and how i went about it, hopefully in the future i'l have some decent fish to show off :D , that's awesome to hear about the snapper i was planning on just driving round a few different spots wharf's, piers ,little jetties at all different beaches with a few different types of bait and just seeing how i go scoping out the area a little , but i might take a leaf out of your mates book and get some fresh mullet and give that a go sounds like a blast, i cant wait to get out there myself . and yup what a lil beauty hahaha nothing beats being out on the water looks like you had some pretty perfect weather for it as well . thanks very much for the reply its awesome to see so many people willing to help newbies like me so thanks again much appreciated :D:1311_thumbsup_tone2: 

Archived