Esky Seating Options

kmcrosby78

My newly acquired centre console came with a rear bench seat that the previous owner didn't use. I looked at it yesterday and am not sure it will work for me, so am looking at putting cushions on eskies (mainly for when the wife and kids are in the boat with me. Am keen to hear/see what eskies people have added cushions to for use in their boat. I've looked up 'boat cushions' online and 'Relaxn' seems to be the main brand that pops up, but doesn't appear easy to match the sizes up to eskies. If you know of an esky/cushion combo that works I'd love to find out.

Alternatively, if you've had a cushion custom made I'd love to know where you got it done and approximate cost. Thanks in advance :) 

Beauty, thanks Rob. I had a good look at esky dimensions and costs last night and am going to take another look at the removable bench seat today to see if I could utilise it and just tuck the eskies under it. The hinge on it (the way it is currently) makes it hard/impossible to attach to the boat but I may be able to change that. I've got a couple of eskies but they're a bit low for sitting on (ideally) so need to work out if I want to buy more ..... :) 

Problem solved, probably ....  Took another look at the bench seat with Dad today and it will work and will be a good thing to have on the boat, probably permanently. I just need to check eskies won't be too high to fit under. I realised on the way home that I'll have to start taking some photos to share as I go along.

Archived