The new rods a lucky rod.

Bob9863

Atm with the trout season open there gets to be be few along the river, but some days you might have it to yourself for a while anyway. 

The lake is a different story, you generally have a stretch of bank to yourself but if a boat sees you land a good trout they can come over and troll the crap out of the water right in front of you. 

In the murry, there's usually always someone and it can even get quite crowded at times. If everyone knows what they are doing then it's OK, but if some once in a blue moon fishermen show up it can get messy. 

The good thing about working for yourself is I get my work done early morning and occasionally late afternoon/evening, so I usually get the day or most of it to myself so I can fish when few others can. 

I should be all finished up by 11:30 this morning so it's a, good thing I keep rods on the back seat of the Ute. 👍

Arvo fish in the Mitta I think, bring one home for the wife, although a friend of ours would love a big carp for his mother.