Muzza

Muzza P

• Muzza P locked and unlocked this topic
12 minutes ago, ellicat said:

Just to clarify, you're not getting depth readings, but you are getting SOG and water temperature readings ?

Yes correct speed and temp all reading ok. Was all good two weeks ago ? Tried hard and soft resets also been thru menu items multiple times. 

2 hours ago, ellicat said:

Possibly transducer related. Although it's still reading temperature.

Maybe the cable is damaged along the way or check the pins in the plug are all there and not broken.

Ok will chec the pins inside the plug etc thanks

2 hours ago, ellicat said:

Possibly transducer related. Although it's still reading temperature.

Maybe the cable is damaged along the way or check the pins in the plug are all there and not broken.

Will check plugs and pins etc thanks

2 hours ago, mangajack said:

Check the bottom of the transducer has not had a big impact, especially from a rock whilst being trailered.

I lost a transducer from a rock a few years ago.

When you check the transducer cable, look closely for a pin broken off in the sounder..

I have checked transducer and cable. No visible damage. Will check plug pins more closely again other than that it’s a mystery 

9 hours ago, Rick Ludd said:

I believe you can turn it on or off in settings. Also have a google on why my Hook not reading water depth. They have that option as they don’t suggest having it on when on land for a long period of time. 

Yeah I looked at that and tried it still no joy. As advised by Luther’s I will check pins etc in the plugs. Other than that it could be a transducer problem?

2 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

If you know someone with the same unit, see if you could plug your head unit into their transducer. Then you will know where the problem originates. 

Your reading my mind I was thinking the same thing will check around thanks

9 hours ago, Hweebe said:

@Muzza P its a long shot but deep in the network settings > "data sources" menus you can configure what devices / transducers provide SOG, Depth, Temp, heading etc.

Maybe check here that you have configured depth on the installed transducer and not something else.

image.thumb.png.b382ef33f199ba5afbf311ad86981129.png

Ok thanks will look at that option here’s hoping that resolves it cheers